This conference will provide an interdisciplinary platform to exchange knowledge and learn about the latest issues in environmental health. The main themes of this conference will include:
- Environmental health research
- Impacts of technological innovations (including analytic methods)
- Globalization and policy changes to environmental health
- Climate change
- Global environmental disparities
- Environmental health emergencies
- Environmental health ethics
- Human capital resources
- Opportunities for new partnerships at all levels
Environmental Health 2011 – Resetting Our Priorities will provide the opportunity to present your research, hear from leading experts in the field, network with a wide delegation of international researchers with common interests and concerns and enjoy the wonderful spirit of Salvador, Brazil.
Chair Ellen Silbergeld, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA
Chair Jerome Nriagu, University of Michigan, School of Public Health, USA
Environmental Health 2011 – Resetting Our Priorities is organised and sponsored by Elsevier and the journals Environmental Research and Science of the Total Environment. Selected papers from the oral and poster presentations will be published in a special issue of these journals. The proceedings will be published and freely accessible on ScienceDirect.
The language of the symposium will be English.